Prescott’s legislative body consists of one Mayor and six City Council members who are elected at large. The Mayor serves a two-year term and Council members serve overlapping four-year terms.
Questions regarding Prescott city elections should be directed to Maureen Scott, Prescott City Clerk, at 777-1272 or email.
2019 Primary Election Day – August 27, 2019
- July 29, 2019 – Last Day to Register to Vote
- July 31, 2019 – Ballots Mailed to City of Prescott Registered Voters
- July 31, 2019 – Early Voting Begins at Yavapai County Elections Department at Fair Street.
- August 16, 2019 – Last day to Request an Early Ballot by Mail
- November 5, 2019 – 2019 General Election (If Needed)
Positions up for Re-Election
- Greg Mengarelli
- Jim Lamerson
- Billie Orr
- Steve Sischka
Citizens interested in running for Mayor or Council may contact the City Clerk’s Office at 928-777-1272 for more information.
Register to vote online at:
To be eligible to vote in a City of Prescott Election:
- You must be a Prescott resident
- You must be registered to vote twenty-nine days prior to the election