Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Every year on February 14th we celebrate this holiday about love. Candy, flowers, chocolates, and other gifts are spent on our significant others as well as dates and nights out on the town. While the exact origins of Valentine’s Day itself can be a bit murky, we think a day to tell those we love how much we care about them isn’t such a bad idea.
That being said, Prescott has a ton of fun things to do to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one! In case you’re in need of some last minute date ideas, we’ve got you covered!
Fun Things to Do in Prescott for Valentine’s Day:
- The classic “Dinner and a Movie.” Sometimes this is an oldie, but a goodie, especially for those with kids who don’t often get to go to a movie that isn’t rated PG. There are some good movies out right now too and you can choose from either the Picture Show or Harkins to go to.
- The Square: Going to Downtown Prescott affords so many things to do! Great places to eat and go for a drink after, walking around the downtown area and strolling through the antique store, coffee shops, book stores, and so much more!
- A Day Date: It’s not too late to start your date now! Go for a hike or a nice drive. Prescott has plenty of trails to choose from!
- Mini Road Trip: Prescott is so conveniently close to other towns, it would be easy to take a little road trip. Go to Flagstaff for some snow, Sedona to see the gorgeous red rocks, Jerome for a meal and a little bit of history, or even Phoenix which will have so many places to eat and things to do (not to mention beautifully warm weather).
- Games: If you’re looking to have some good old fashion fun, maybe go to Freedom Station by Harkins for some mini golf and arcade games. Or, you could go bowling at Plaza Bowl or Antelope Lanes. Another option is to “hit” up Full Swing batting cages in Prescott Valley.
- Go to a Brewery: Prescott has quite a few breweries to choose from if this sounds fun to you! Prescott Brewing Company, Superstition Meadery, Lonesome Valley Brewery, Granite Mountain Brewing, LazyG Brewhouse, Thumb Butte Distillery, and more.
These are just a few options of some things to do in Prescott tonight, or this weekend, to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your better half! Have fun!